Such a busy weekend! I’ve plenty of writing to get done today, but my reading is coming along quite well, also.
Currently I have read:
- 61 pages from Detection by Gaslight: 14 Victorian Detective Stories by Douglas Greene [Ed.]. Notes: no update.
- 26 pages from On Looking: Eleven Walks with Expert Eyes by Alexandra Horowitz. Notes: no update.
- 150 pages of A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Notes: finished.
- 141 pages of The Sign of the Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Notes: finished.
- 231 pages of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Notes: and the re-read continues…
- 232 pages of Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel. Notes: finished.
- 100 pages of Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present by Harriet Washington. Notes: there’s such a wealth of information in this book. I’m fascinated by so much that I’m learning.
- 100 (manuscript) pages of my friend’s WIP. Notes: finished.
Running page count: 1,041